Monday, April 19, 2010

Mamavation Monday: Week Four


So this is week two of the 'Move it and Lose it' Mamavation Challenge. This week was challengeing because we are working on helping my Mother in Law and Father in Law move and because well it was just an off week for me. Most of you know my Husband works and lives two hours away from me and I only get to see him if he has two consecutive days off. Well I went almost three weeks without seeing him. Anyways I have made myself work out on the Wii Fit for at least 30 min a day, I am doing the EA Active workout each day (thank goodness tonight is a rest night but I have actually followed through and not missed one day), and the kids and I go to the park and walk the 2 mile walking trail each day. I will admit I am so proud of myself! Normally by now I have come up with enough excuses to give up. Especially as the work outs get harder or when I am just having a rough day.

Another neat thing is I am doing so much better about adding in healthier foods. I love All White Eggs and am finding little things like this to help me eat better and to be honest I don't notice all the bad things are gone. Oh before I forget here is a picture from our latest walk. This is a perfect example of why I want to be a kid again!



Here are my measurements as of 4/12:
Bust: 51.5
Waist: 51.0
Hips: 48.75
Thighs: R- 24.0 L- 24.5
Arms: R- 14.25 L- 14.5
 
Current Stats: 


 


  • Weight: 214 (-8 total -1 this week)
  • Height:  5'8
  • BMI:    32.6 (- 1.2)

Current Goals:

SHORT TERM~
  • Drink 80 ounces of water a day
  • Work out on the Wii Fit for 60 minutes daily
  • Don't eat after 7 pm
  • No soda drinking
LONG TERM~ 
  • Weigh 150 pounds
  • No soda drinking
  • Work out 90 min daily 
  • BMI 22.8
Okay so how did I do this week on my goals? I have had no soda for two weeks and am averaging 80 ounces of water a day! I still have a little work to do on the no eating after 7pm but I am managing that about 5 of the 7 days. I have lost another pound... yeah me! I will also be measuring myself next week, I am interested to see if there is any difference there!

I am so happy with my progress and I know I could not have done this without the support of the Mamavation sistas. Want to know more about being apart of Mamavation? Head over here and read all about it. Just us tonight and you could win some great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment