Friday, April 9, 2010

2010 Ultimate Blog Party!

So I keep reading all about this 5 Minutes For Mom 2010 Ultimate Blog Party. It’s a week long celebration of blogs. It’s a fun way to find new blogs to read and make new friends! I decided to participate and so here is my party! I’m so glad you stopped by.
I know this is where all my party goers are going to come first so let me tell you more about me. I’m Jessica and I am the writer of It's All About the Saving's. It all began here by my journey into couponing last year. This was a way for me to share money saving tips and also to enter giveaways. I love winning this! Over the past 3 months or so this blog has evolved into a catch all about my life. It has take on the job of telling my journey in Saving time, Money, and Sanity as a stay at home mom. I will help you get the most of your money by finding and sharing deals, coupons, tips etc. Also save you money on helping to know if an item is worth you purchasing it or not. I will try to show you products to help you save time as well. I mean as a mom of two boys I have to save time! This next month i will take you on my journey to lose about 60 pounds! I hope you will journey with me.
The Ultimate Blog Party has over 100 giveaways. You don't have to be a blogger to participate! 5 Minutes for Mom is still offering you a way to win. Just read the section titled Non-Bloggers here. It does require a little work to be eligible, but think of all the blogs you can find and meet!
My favorite giveaways are
6 – Hand Stamped Personalized Necklace valued at $48 The Double Stacked A Lot Of Love.
40- One winner will receive a 3 day 2 night stay from Holiday Inn Main Gate East in Kissimmee, FL (less than 2 miles from Disney World) a value of $250.
Be sure to stop by the official 5 Minutes For Mom’s 2010 Ultimate Blog Party Post for more details.


Ultimate Blog Party 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment