Monday, May 3, 2010

Mamavation Monday: Week Six

So this is week four of the 'Move it and Lose it' Mamavation Challenge; next week I will be adding new measurements. So this week I lost nothing. Not to surprising I did not eat well or exercise; I am actually thrilled I did not gain anything. I promise to get motivated and really work out and get back to doing things the way I should be. See this is the trend in my life right now.... make an excuse once and it becomes a daily occurrence! I am going to start working out on the Wii Fit daily again as well as the EA Active (I think I am on day 15 and should almost be done).

I think I am going to go back to my original inspiration. Since The 'Move It and Lose It' challenge is offering $500 and a pair of Earthwear Footwear to the one mom who loses the most body weight percentage I am going back to asking myself.... 'Is this worth $500 and awesome shoes?'. If it is not then it will not go in my body! How is that for inspiration? Next week I will kick booty!


Here are my measurements as of 4/12:
Bust: 51.5
Waist: 51.0
Hips: 48.75
Thighs: R- 24.0 L- 24.5
Arms: R- 14.25 L- 14.5
 
Current Stats: 




  • Weight: 213 (-9 total -0 this week)
  • Height:  5'8
  • BMI:    32.6 (- 1.2)

Current Goals:

SHORT TERM~
  • Drink 80 ounces of water a day
  • Work out on the Wii Fit for 60 minutes daily
  • Don't eat after 7 pm
  • No soda drinking
LONG TERM~ 
  • Weigh 150 pounds
  • No soda drinking
  • Work out 90 min daily 
  • BMI 22.8

Want to know more about being apart of Mamavation? Head over here and read all about it. Just us tonight and you could win some great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment