Sunday, July 4, 2010

Mamavation Monday Fifteen

Watch Lives Change

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!
This week has been my most active week since joining Mamavation. @Vidia2Be made me a challenge on Monday night during mamavation t.v. She challenged the two of us to hit 20,000 steps in one day by July 4th (today). Now I am the type that loves challenges I think that is why I really worked my booty during the Move It and Lose It challenge. There is nothing wrong with that, there are just people that thrive on challenges. So anyways, I accepted the challenge open arms. Now let me tell you Monday night I reached 10080 steps. Not bad and deffinetly over the 10,000 goal I had. So how did I do on the challenge:
Tuesday: 20581
Wednesday: 20026
Thursday:  20454
Friday: 20407
Saturday: 12013
Sunday:25142



When we both reached our goal on Tuesday we decided to see what we could do till the 4th. I am really proud of myself. Now last night I did not make it but I am still thrilled I was over 10k! The thing is Caleb was teething and well to be honest this momma needed a break.

So did you see my post about doing some Taebo? Man I will admit I am still sore from it! I can say though that I can not wait for Leah to air her next class on Monday! Make sure you tweet to us woman! Will you join us and let J Raw whoop you bootie into shape?



Current Stats: 

Here are my measurements as of 5/24:
Bust: 51.12 (-.39)
Waist: 47.50 (-3.5)
Hips: 47.75 (-1)
Thighs: R- 23.75 L- 24.5 (-.25)
Arms: R- 13.5 (-.75) L- 13.75(-.25)

  • Weight: 202.50(Since joining Mamavation in April -22 total 1.5 this week this is counting my weight gain one week. Total weight lost approx 127.5 over 4 years)
  • Height:  5'8
  • BMI:    


Current Goals:

SHORT TERM~
  • Drink 120 ounces of water a day
  • Work out for 60 minutes daily
  • Walk at least 10,000 steps daily
  • Don't eat after 7 pm
  • No soda drinking 
  • No wine or any alcohol
LONG TERM~ 
  • Weigh 150 pounds
  • No soda drinking
  • Work out 90 min daily 
  • BMI 22.8

So tomorrow the voting begins on the final five moms that have a shot to be the next two mamavation moms. Good Luck to everyone that applied and good luck to the final five. I also am looking forward to the push for the Move It and Lose It Challenge 2. Make me proud everyone!
So here are the  Campaign Details for Mamavation # 5


Applications Accepted June 21st to 30th ~ 5 Finalist appear on July 5th
Voting for the top 2 Mamavation Moms will go from July 5th to 12th
The winners will be announced during the Twitter Launch Party July 12th from 5-7pm PST/8-10pm EST
Mamavation Campaign #5 goes from July 12th to August 27th

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment