Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bloggers On Bourban Trip Overview


I recently got to participate in what was, for me, a trip of a lifetime. July 22-25th I got to spend the weekend with no kids, no hubby's (okay not mine), and 30 bloggers from around the country. This was a meet-up put together by Trisha from MomDot and Leah from Mamavation. Thank you ladies for such a wonderful weekend!

I can not wait to tell you all about my trip and over the next week or so will be going into details every couple of days. If your looking for a vacation spot please come back and read up and why New Orleans may be just the spot for YOU. Also if your a blogger I urge you to come read up as Trisha has promised more of these trips to come.... Maybe the next one can include you!

Meet-ups like these can only happen with the help of fantastic sponsors! Our trip to New Orleans was one for the blogger history books! Take a look at who helped make this trip not only possible but FANTASTIC!

Also what is a Blogger meet-up without swag bag's? I know there is no way Trisha would have one without it! Here is a quick look at all these fantastic companies. Be mindfull because if I have my way you will see alot more from these companies in the months to come!
Photo courtesy of MomDot!
There were also Two Great Giveaways!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment