Monday, June 14, 2010

Mamavation Week Twelve

Help!!! I don't know what is wrong with me but I just can not seem to get my self motivated any longer. I did not work out even once this week and I think I walked one day where my steps reached 10,000. I hate to admit it but there is even a day I only hit 1,500! I am ashamed and to be honest confused on how to fix this! I need motivation and drive! I have decided I WILL be applying this month to be the new Mamavation mom! I really need Leah to come here and kick my behind! I would love for her to pull a Jillian!

Now to explain I am not making excuses per say. I have only seen my husband twice for a total of 5 days since Mother's Day. It is taking a toll on me in every way. I feel like a single mom and I am exhausted, depressed, and well over worked. We are trying to remedy this situation but right now there are just so many things up in the air. I am also preparing to move.... yet again. My mil wants to get away from the apartment and rent a house in the country. Needless to say..... more stress!




I know this is no excuse so please yell away. Yell on twitter, yell on here, call me...... do whatever it takes! I need your help to push me out of this and back on my losing streak. One good thing I did NOT gain this week! Also if any of you could send me some Flatout Flatbread I am would in love.... I can not find them at any of the stores here in east TN yet their site says they are here. I am so bummed!


 
Current Stats: 

Here are my measurements as of 5/24:
Bust: 51.12 (-.39)
Waist: 47.50 (-3.5)
Hips: 47.75 (-1)
Thighs: R- 23.75 L- 24.5 (-.25)
Arms: R- 13.5 (-.75) L- 13.75(-.25)

  • Weight: 205 (-20 total 0 this week)
  • Height:  5'8
  • BMI:    


Current Goals:

SHORT TERM~
  • Drink 80 ounces of water a day
  • Work out on the Wii Fit for 60 minutes daily
  • Don't eat after 7 pm
  • No soda drinking
LONG TERM~ 
  • Weigh 150 pounds
  • No soda drinking
  • Work out 90 min daily 
  • BMI 22.8
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment