Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mamavation Monday: Week ONE

Watch Lives Change

Okay so I have joined a group of women who are all on the same page. We are all mom's trying to lose weight together. I have struggled since I was out of High School with my weight. I went from my heaviest, when I was married to my first husband, which was 300 plus pounds. After we divorced I decided I was going to focus on myself and get back into shape. I lost right around 100 pounds and now I am stuck! So every Monday I will be writing a Mamavation post and hope some of my readers will join me.

Current Stats:


Weight: 222
Height:  5'8
BMI:    33.8

Current Goals:

SHORT TERM~
  • Drink 80 ounces of water a day
  • Work out on the Wii Fit for 15 minutes daily
  • Don't eat after 7 pm
LONG TERM~ 
  • Weigh 150 pounds
  • No soda drinking
  • Work out 60 min daily 
  • BMI 22.8

Want to know more about being apart of Mamavation? Head over here and read all about it. I have applied to be a Mamavation mom as well! If you want to support me head over here to see my application. You can also tweet "Hey @bookieboo! I want @all_about_savin to be the next #Mamavation Mom. She has my support!"

While your at it check out Earth Foot Wear. They are one of the many sponsors of Mamavation. I would love to own this pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment