Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Mom Challenge

I came across a really great idea... yep you guessed it pinterest! A mom challenge, I know for me there is not a day that goes by that I think I failed as a mom and could have done more. Well thanks to Live Fabulous Life, I can do something (even if small) to fix that!


I have three small kids, ages 6, 3, and 16 months. I need a better relationship with them before they are 20, 19, and 17! So the rules of the challenge are simple (and taken straight from Five Fabulous Life):
Each week I've got a mini challenge for you - something fun I promise!  Do a few or do them all.  This is a project I'm really excited about!The challenges will start each Monday.  On Saturday's we will check in and see how the week went! 
SO COME BACK MONDAY TO BEGIN!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment